Isn't that supposed to be an indication that the ship is about to sink? Well then it looks as if the ship is about to sink because it looks as if the rats are running, hiding, ducking and otherwise seeking cover and safety.
Here on planet Earth 99.99% of the entire population is the personal property and livestock of the other 0.01% of the entire population. The 0.01% basically own and control virtually everything on planet Earth including your governments and all your "leaders". For decades the 0.01% have been planning and prepping for their New World Order. Basically a global Nazi military dictatorship with them at the top. They've had control of the entire planet for hundreds of years now. I can only assume they are doing this because they are tired of hiding under rocks. behind curtains and in shadows.
The plan is the usual MO only this time on a global scale. Drive the entire world into some kind of nightmare hell on Earth biblical death and destruction all around chaos and then step in after it is all over and done just short of totally destroyed to save us all and prevent it from ever happening again. The global Nazi military machine is all built and in position bases all across the planet. Excuse me a moment..
USA! USA! USA! Wave flag...
That's right.. There seems to be overwhelming evidence, proof even, that we were in fact truly CREATED in gODS image. We were NOT created in God's image. We were created in gOD's image! Evidence suggests gODS created us from God's creations.
It's all so confusing as man has inserted himself in our lives as an authority about God. If you want to be on God's good side you must accept man's definition of it all, do what man says and most importantly give man lots of money. Do what I say and give me your money? Where have I heard that before? Usually special hats, clothes, titles and buildings go along with that claim as beyond question proof you must do as they say and give them your money.
Here is the problem that seems to be mucking up all the waters of understanding about this. The Bible and our cultural history both refer to two different gods. They are spelled the same. They are pronounced the same. But they are NOT the same. Man and his Bible seem to use them both interchangeably as if they are one and the same.
U.S. Inc, Washington DC, is not even American. From America's perspective it is a foreign corporation/land. Yet this foreign corporation/land has usurped the federal governmental authority over America. The natural organic government still exists though it is not being used and is vacated. It's true the Constitution is the highest law in the land.. for America. For U.S Inc, Washington DC, the foreign corporation the Constitution does not apply. Most everyone is under the impression that U.S. Inc, Washington DC, is the government of America. Is America! Even Washington DC itself is loaded with American memorials such as the Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and the like. All symbols of America erected and constructed on foreign soil to America. All symbols that have absolutely no meaning at all to U.S. Inc the foreign corporation to America. Yet every year millions of Americans pay homage and visit this foreign country as Americans to honor America??
Surely this is a testimony, probably several, about U.S. Inc., Washington DC.
Yes? Then the government education system has completely failed you. You're not getting enough Sodium Fluoride. And/or your TV is on the blink and you haven't been able to get a new one.
I came across this documentary out on YouTube. Yet another example why the government needs to control the Internet. Protect it of course. The usual fix what isn't broken and break it. We can't have uncontrolled information completely undoing years of public eduction. Casting a light on those under rocks. Showing anything but celebrity gossip, sensationalistic fluff, pop cultural icons/fads, unabashed state propaganda, war mongering, fear mongering and advertising that promotes improper moral fiber and character.
Don't watch this documentary. Instead go buy an environmental destroying SUV because you're a good mother who cares about quality family time.
CORPORATE FASCISM: The Destruction of America's Middle Class
Apparently the YouTube "Up next/Suggested playlist" algorithms needs some additional tweaking related to this documentary. There is not enough MIS/DIS information mixed into the list. Or maybe there is it is that good.
Here are a couple of YouTube documentaries released 2013-2014 out of England. The title suggests this should be posted over on the Resistance blog. However I placed it in the Matrix blog as it documents nicely what the powers that be are able to get away with. UN-Fucking-beleivable what they can get away with. UN-Fucking-beleivable what we are putting up with.
FUCK the system V1:
FUCK the system V2:
|<< <||> >>|