Archives for: April 2012

04/28/12

Permalink 05:39:45 pm, by admin Email , 248 words   English (US)
Categories: MatrixUSA Updates

MatrixUSA Updated: Docs Page: The Collectivist Conspiracy

MatrixUSA has been updated. The Collectivist Conspiracy, an interview with G. Edward Griffin, has been added to the Docs Page.

Collectivism, AKA, Socialism, AKA, Fascism, AKA, Communism says sacrifice individual rights and liberties for the "Greater Good"! In other words... 51% of the people can tell the other 49% of the people what they will do and support.

Mob rule. Historically not a good social model many times ending up very badly brutal police states trying to hold it together and enforce this faulty ideology.

G. Edward Griffin, Researcher of the first order, researches "Collectivism" right here, right now, in America.

America, Individualism by Constitutional birthright. 99% of the people can NOT tell 1% of the people what to do. Historical.. the great experiment.. history has seen nothing like it an explosion of prosperity, abundance and freedom. The largest and most affluent middle class the world has ever known.

Collectivism, Socialism.. only works until you run out of other peoples money to pay for things. Why should I pay for you to do nothing? I might as well do nothing! Or.. I might as well leave this place and go where what I do belongs to me, not you! Therein lies the underlying flaw in the Collectivist premise. Not to mention the big attitude the 49% have because they are forced by government to support what they are religiously, philosophically and/or morally extremely opposed to.

America today? Watch this doc before you go waving flags. G. Edward tells it like it is.

04/26/12

Permalink 02:49:16 pm, by admin Email , 163 words   English (US)
Categories: MatrixUSA Updates

MatrixUSA Updated: Docs Page: The Story Of Stuff

MatrixUSA has been updated. The Story Of Stuff from The Story Of Stuff Project has been added to the Docs Page.

See what happens when you take a close look at what it really going on? You like that? Here is another from the same project group:

The Story of Cosmetics (2010)

The Story of Cosmetics, released on July 21st, 2010, examines the pervasive use of toxic chemicals in our everyday personal care products, from lipstick to baby shampoo. Produced with Free Range Studios and hosted by Annie Leonard, the seven-minute film by The Story of Stuff Project reveals the implications for consumer and worker health and the environment, and outlines ways we can move the industry away from hazardous chemicals and towards safer alternatives. The film concludes with a call for viewers to support legislation aimed at ensuring the safety of cosmetics and personal care products.

And, for all you fact checkers out there,
http://www.storyofstuff.org/2011/04/14/story-of-cosmetics/

04/25/12

Permalink 03:43:46 pm, by admin Email , 19 words   English (US)
Categories: MatrixUSA Updates

MatrixUSA Updated: Links Page: The Conservative Caucus

MatrixUSA has been updated. The Conservative Caucus has been added to the Activism/Preparedness Section of the Links Page.

04/18/12

Permalink 11:48:55 am, by admin Email , 58 words   English (US)
Categories: MatrixUSA Updates

MatrixUSA Updated: Docs Page

MatrixUSA has been updated. Mercier - Invisible Contracts (law as legalized slavery)(1984) has been added to the PDF Format Section of the Docs Page.

In most courts the Constitution and Bill of Rights do not apply to you. Judges will openly state that at times.

Now you know why...

Banks and government in bed together to enslave you!

04/14/12

Permalink 09:03:19 pm, by admin Email , 22 words   English (US)
Categories: MatrixUSA Updates

MatrixUSA Updated: Docs Page

MatrixUSA has been updated. The Corporation Nation has been added to the Docs Page.

What? You thought America was a Constitutional Republic?

Permalink 11:48:37 am, by admin Email , 18 words   English (US)
Categories: MatrixUSA Updates

MatrixUSA Updated: Links Page

MatrixUSA has been updated. Freedom Rebels Network has been added to the Education Section of the Links Page.

04/02/12

Permalink 04:04:29 pm, by admin Email , 20 words   English (US)
Categories: MatrixUSA Updates

MatrixUSA Updated: Links Page

MatrixUSA has been updated. Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin have been added to the Luminaries Section of the Links Page.

marixUSA.org
BLOG FORUMS

April 2012
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
 << < Current> >>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Search

Startpage
WebThis Site
From Dec, 18, 2013

XML Feeds

powered by b2evolution free blog software